- the MediaCollection for which you want to build a Visual Vocabulary
- an array of keys of SearchResults objects.
- the SearchParameters object containing the arguments for the search
- a value (0-100) that determines how similar an image must be to appear
within a group in the vocabulary. A high threshold means images must be
very similar. A low threshold relaxes the criteria. For example, if you
set this value to 90, then images that are 90% visually similar are organized
within the same group.
- (0-10) the value that determines the minimum size of the groups in which
visually similar images (based on the threshold value) are organized.
For example, the lower the value, the more groups that are created and
the less images that appear within those groups; the higher the value,
the less groups that are created and the more images that appear within
For large databases of images, we recommend using a higher
number for the value of this parameter.