This section describes how to uninstall eVe from your system.
Perform the steps in the section if you are uninstalling the eVe SDK under Windows 98/ME/NT/2000.
1. Select Start > Settings > Control Panel > Add/Remove Programs. The Add/Remove Programs dialog box appears.
2. Select the entry for eVe (for example, eVe 3 Professional).
3. Click Change/Remove. The InstallAnywhere Uninstaller dialog box appears.
4. Click Uninstall. A dialog box appears and displays the progress of the uninstallation. The Uninstall Complete dialog box appears.
5. Click Quit.
Perform the steps in the section if you are uninstalling the eVe SDK under Solaris, Linux, IRIX, or Mac OS X.
1. Start a command line session.
where eVe_version_info represents the version of eVe that comprises the path to the uninstall program (for example, Source_36_Installer_0901).
3. Press Enter. A dialog box appears and displays the progress of the uninstallation.